PVC Ambu Bag+ Air Cushion Mask#3 - 550ml
BV36012R / BV32045R
The manual resuscitator sometimes known by the proprietary name Ambu bag or generically as a bag valve mask (BVM). The resuscitator consists of an ambu bag, valve and mask. When the child patients themselves unable to breathe on their own or can breathe on their own but can not reach the concentration of oxygen needed by the body, you need to use resuscitator to sustain life, this one have pressure release valve, it can releases intra-cuff air and regulates intra-cuff pressure.
- Easy to grip.
- Equipped with a pressure limitation valve for patient safety.
- A textured surface ensuring a firm grip and providing effective ventilation. Patient connector is 22/15mm.
- Conforms to the standard: ISO 10651-4:2002, and it also conforms to Council Directive MDD/93/42/EEC concerning Medical Devices.
- 100% latex free.
- It is made of phthalates free PVC.
- Squeeze resilience can be up to144 BPM per minute.
- Using high transparency material to produce, it can give doctor's more clear vision..
- Available in 3 sizes: Adult, Child and Infant
- Bag capacity: 1,600ml, 1400ml,550mml and 350ml.
- Oxygen tubing: 2 meters
- Standard patient connector: 22/15mm
- Pressure relief valve: 65cmH2O for Adult or 40cmH2O for Child and Infant models
- Catalog Show
- Resuscitator PVC Single Use
- Related Products
BV56012R / BV52045R
The manual resuscitator sometimes known by the proprietary name Ambu bag or generically as a bag valve...Details
PVC Ambu Bag+ Air Cushion Mask#3 - 550ml | Plastic and Silicone Medical Products Manufacturer | Omnimate
Located in Taiwan, Omnimate Enterprise Co., Ltd., since 1998, is a PVC Ambu Bag+ Air Cushion Mask#3 - 550ml | medical device & EO sterilization service (4 EO sterile machines) supplier. Main product, including resuscitator, laryngoscope, laryngeal mask airway, surgical mask, anesthesia face mask, endotracheal tube, CPR mask, PAD mask, oxygen mask, and so forth.
Follow AQL1.0 S4 to inspect medical devices. Pre-Hospital, In-Hospital and homecare medical devices certified with FDA, ISO 13485:2003 and MDD 93/42/EEC. We have been exporting medical devices mainly to EU markets, Asia, America and Middle-East. The production area is 10,000 cleaning room follows strict codes: clothing changing, hand-washing, disinfection, and air-shower and the clean area is 4,500m2.
Omnimate has been offering customers high-quality medical devices since 1998, both with advanced technology and 16 years of experience, Omnimate ensures lives of patients and caregivers are improved.