PVC Single Use Eyes Protection Mask
Air Cushion Mask
- Developed for the purpose of protecting vulnerable eyes of a patient which can be more safety, sanitary, reliable,convenient,timely, economical.
- Improves patient eye safety by reminding the busy anesthesia provider to protect patient eyes without delay.
- Available from size#0 ~ size #5.
- Available in Neonate, Infant, Pediatric, Medium, standard and large adult sizes.
- Latex free.
- Transparent which allows a clear view of the patient.
- Available with an adjustable check valve to ensure minimum leakage and maximum patient comfort.
- Single patient use to enhance infection control.
|MV01P0||#0 Air cushion Mask with inflation valve with hook|
|MV01P1||#1 Air cushion Mask with inflation valve with hook|
|MV01P2||#2 Air cushion Mask with inflation valve with hook|
|MV01P3||#3 Air cushion Mask with inflation valve with hook|
|MV01P4||#4 Air cushion Mask with inflation valve with hook|
|MV01P5||#5 Air cushion Mask with inflation valve with hook|
- Catalog Show
- PVC Eyes Proection Mask Single Use
PVC Single Use Eyes Protection Mask | Comprehensive Sterilization Services for Medical Devices by Omnimate
Located in Taiwan since 1998, Omnimate Enterprise Co., Ltd. has established itself as a manufacturer of medical devices, specializing in PVC Single Use Eyes Protection Mask, silicone manual resuscitators, laryngoscopes, anesthesia face masks, endotracheal tubes, and offering comprehensive sterilization services. Our extensive product range is designed to meet the evolving needs of the medical, industrial, and commercial healthcare sectors.
Omnimate holds certifications from the FDA, ISO 13485, CE, and TFDA, and primarily exports its products to the EU, Asia, the Americas, and the Middle East. The company maintains stringent production protocols within a 10,000 square meter cleanroom, encompassing a 4,500 square meter dedicated clean production area. Additionally, Omnimate operates a 2,000 square meter sterilization facility, equipped with four 13 square meter EO sterilization machines, all compliant with CE standards.
Omnimate has been providing customers with high quality resuscitator medical devices since 1998, with both advanced technology and 16 years of experience, Omnimate ensures that the lives of patients and caregivers are improved.