Endotracheal Tube with Suction and Water Lumen
Available with cuffed and without cuffed.
Also available with Stylet
- This tube is a multi-port continuous high vacuum subglottic suction ET that utilizes passive ambient airflow to create pressure gradient vacuuming.
- -super soft tips to avoid trauma
- -position independent
- -continuous high vacuum suction removal of secretions
- -used in the OR, ICU and ED
- -superior radiopaque position confirmation
- -Avoid corss-infection
- Available in ET tube for 7 sizes #6, #6.5, #7, #7.5, #8, #8.5, and #9.
- Made of clear, soft, medical-grade PVC.
- High-volume, low-pressure cuff, Smooth Murphy eye.
|Code No.||Size||Code No.||Size|
- Catalog Show
- Endotracheal Tube
Endotracheal Tube with Suction and Water Lumen | Comprehensive Sterilization Services for Medical Devices by Omnimate
Located in Taiwan since 1998, Omnimate Enterprise Co., Ltd. has established itself as a manufacturer of medical devices, specializing in Endotracheal Tube with Suction and Water Lumen, silicone manual resuscitators, laryngoscopes, anesthesia face masks, endotracheal tubes, and offering comprehensive sterilization services. Our extensive product range is designed to meet the evolving needs of the medical, industrial, and commercial healthcare sectors.
Omnimate holds certifications from the FDA, ISO 13485, CE, and TFDA, and primarily exports its products to the EU, Asia, the Americas, and the Middle East. The company maintains stringent production protocols within a 10,000 square meter cleanroom, encompassing a 4,500 square meter dedicated clean production area. Additionally, Omnimate operates a 2,000 square meter sterilization facility, equipped with four 13 square meter EO sterilization machines, all compliant with CE standards.
Omnimate has been providing customers with high quality resuscitator medical devices since 1998, with both advanced technology and 16 years of experience, Omnimate ensures that the lives of patients and caregivers are improved.