Fiber, LED, Bulb
a. Basically, there are three different kind of light source says LED for the white line, Fiber for the green line and bulb for the blue line.
b. You will find out the size from the colorful plastic parts.
c. There are two handles for each line, one is for adult the smaller one is for child.
d. All of these stuffs are resusable.
- Metal Laryngoscope available for single use.
- Available for fiber optic, LED and bulb version of blade.
- Single use blades and handles eliminate the risk of cross infection.
- Fiber optic light source blades fit all green specification handles.
- 100% stainless steel blade.
- Macintosh, Miller and Robertshaw blades available in a full range of clearly marked sizes.
- High quality fiber optic light source optimizes device placement.
- Focused, cool bulb light source enables device placement without soft tissue damage.
- All blades and handles available individually pack.
- All blades and handles available for collection in hard case with sponge pack.
- OEM available.
- Catalog Show
- Related Products
Laryngoscope (Reusable) | Plastic and Silicone Medical Products Manufacturer | Omnimate
Located in Taiwan, Omnimate Enterprise Co., Ltd., since 1998, is a Laryngoscope (Reusable) | medical device & EO sterilization service (4 EO sterile machines) supplier. Main product, including resuscitator, laryngoscope, laryngeal mask airway, surgical mask, anesthesia face mask, endotracheal tube, CPR mask, PAD mask, oxygen mask, and so forth.
Follow AQL1.0 S4 to inspect medical devices. Pre-Hospital, In-Hospital and homecare medical devices certified with FDA, ISO 13485:2003 and MDD 93/42/EEC. We have been exporting medical devices mainly to EU markets, Asia, America and Middle-East. The production area is 10,000 cleaning room follows strict codes: clothing changing, hand-washing, disinfection, and air-shower and the clean area is 4,500m2.
Omnimate has been offering customers high-quality medical devices since 1998, both with advanced technology and 16 years of experience, Omnimate ensures lives of patients and caregivers are improved.